• Processes permits and licenses from government agencies
• Responsible for the immediate processing of documents needed for licenses
• Maintains files of all projects (i.e. permits)
• Troubleshoots and settles problems with regard to government requirements
• Assists the Visa and Travel Assistants in ensuring the timely application of visas of all overseas workers following procedure guidelines.
• Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
• Must have at least one (1) year of working experience in any related field
• Must own a motorcycle and a driving license passing restriction code numbers 1 and 2
• With good skills in processing business permits
• Must be streetwise and familiar with Metro Manila areas specifically with different government offices
• Excellent in dealing with different local government agencies.